Full details of any current vacancies including the complete advert, job description, person specification and application form can be found below. Or, call the academy on 01473 466131 and speak to Mr Joe Stollery, HR Administrator to discuss the role further.
Applications should be returned to HRAdmin@westbourne.attrust.org.uk
Westbourne Academy became part of the Academy Transformation Trust in 2013 and currently has over 1,000 students on roll. For 2019/20, we are oversubscribed in Year 7 and this is predicted to continue. Westbourne Academy is one of the most improved academies in Suffolk.
Why choose Westbourne Academy?
- High behaviour and learning expectations supported by clear systems; teachers can teach and students can learn
- Weekly CPD for all staff scheduled to minimise teacher workload
- Exceptionally visible and supportive senior leadership team
- New staff are well supported by subject mentors and benefit from a training programme that is bespoke to the needs of individuals
- A four House Vertical Tutoring system complemented by a strong and proactive pastoral team
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our values of being safe, thoughtful, accountable and respectful as well as being completely committed to our mission:
To be an inclusive academy that allows all students to achieve no matter what their starting points.
As at 17/10/2019, there are no vacancies.
Westbourne Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people. Our recruitment process includes an enhanced DBS check and other methods to help us fulfil this commitment. Please click on the link below to read about our safer recruitment procedures and acceptable forms of ID:
Life at Westbourne Academy
For a better idea of what Westbourne Academy is like, we suggest you watch the video below, in which our Principal, teachers and students talk about Westbourne Academy and how we ensure all students are able to reach their academic and personal potential.
You can view our online Prospectus here: WA Prospectus 2019-20
You can download a profile of the academy and local area here: Information for Applicants